Posting images using the new software?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For a long time I've posted images linked to my Photobucket account. They have a handy "Generate HTML and IMG Code" button which spits out the proper syntax. It starts with a URL= code, followed by a IMG code, and finally the corresponding /IMG /URL. The url= points to the full sized photo, and the img points to an appropriately sized thumbnail. It keeps the post politely sized, but easily allows the reader to click to see the whole photo in high resolution.

Under the new software, the URL and IMG codes don't seem to work the same way. If I just paste my old code, it seems the URL code isn't obeyed. Or maybe they somehow get crossed and point to the thumbnail instead. Anyway, what is the new correct method to post images? Here's an example. Clicking on the thumbnail should link you to a full sized photo - but it doesn't, it just goes to the thumbnail. :(

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.