Bugs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Not a bug, but either an unfortunate choice or default... pictres linked in from cyberspace get a border. Many of the illustrations i have added to the forum were specifically designed to become one with the background of the post, the border ruins the effect (transparent gifs). Can we get the border turned off... or the ability to turn it off... or make it dynamic based on file type... it does have some benefit on the few images i've seen that are jpgs.

dave

I really like the layout .. but.... BUGS !! Today at 5:00 EST (US time), all attachments disappeared. Could this be just a maintenance "glitch" ? Also, why does a child window require a additional login ? (upload window for attachments).

I did try both IE6 and chrome , yesterday , and all was good .
keep up the good work.
OS

Hi Jason. Nice looking forum.
I have a problem with sign in. I ask the forum to remerber me, but does not seem to accept this command. Each time I quit, I have to sign in again. Same thing when I move from one thread to an other, I have to reapeat this operation endlessly. That would be nice to be remembered each time and have the possibility move accross the threads without obligation to sign in each time.
Thank you
Jean-Charles

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.