Bugs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Please post all bugs, feedback and constructive criticism about the new forum in this thread. Be aware that it is a work in progress and we'll be making continual improvements as the days roll on now that we are on our new easy-to-improve platform.

The wiki will be up in 48 hours - and it will need some TLC from us all as all the old content will have to be moved manually over from the decade old wiki to our new mediawiki based wiki home (sorry - pretty unavoidable - welcome for script gurus to code some magic for us though :).

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
What is the fate of all the posts made in Upgrade Island? My thread has disappeared without a trace: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1904244#post1904244

It's not a big deal, really, but I got some replies just before the site shut down for the changeover, and couldn't access them anymore.

Upgrade Island threads will be moved over here in the next few days.

Is it true that we will have resubscribe to threads... that info wasn't brought over?

dave

That's Dan's area, I'll let him reply when he wakes up (he's getting some much needed sleep!) :)

One of my pet peeves about the old system was that there was very little differentiation between the color of visited links and unvisited links.

On the new system, there's no differentiation whatsoever.

Any chance of changing that?

se

Yes. It was nice to do a quick scan of the list of headers to find ones you were interested in before by indicating previouly visited links. If previously visited links cannot be made to appear in another color, is there some kind of setting that would serve a similar purpose?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.