Bugs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Search-function is still useless...

Arne K

Arne,

More concrete examples required to be able to move improvements forward.

Except for it being annoying when you are trying to find some TLA (three-letter-acronym, i have found the search dramatically improved over the last iteration.

Still does seem to have some problems with partial word.

dave

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
In the last couple of hours, something went wrong with out blogs page - all the articles are showing up fully expanded.

My articles are too long. Default collapsed, please.

Cheers!

I'm working on the blog design now... I do like being able to see more of each article on the main page, though. Maybe I'll cut it back a bit, before it was far too small IMO. I've resized it to 1000 characters now, I think that's a lot better than the 500 it was before. Nice heading you have for your blog, by the way :)

Last edited:
Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Not sure if it is the new server, but I can't currently attach images. It simply says invalid image format. I tried the same image as gif and png without luck. Only 18KB and well within the dimention limits. Tried uploading it to photobucket and embedding it and that doesn't appear to have worked either.

Tony.

This happens to me if my default browser is not logged in to diyAudio.

Eg. I use Safari (as default) and Firefox. I can be logged in on Firefox, but the link opens my default browser, then I'm taken to a seemingly random point in the tread.
Also if you use more than one computer it can be confusing...
Thanks - that seems to be the case - I use Firefox at home and Explorer at work.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.