Account Deletion

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I was hoping to get rid of the account alltogether so that I don't get shitspammed in the future when the administration decides to badger the users about some trivial things in order to generate traffic.
well, a mail filter will have to do then...

All a matter of your OWN account settings.. You can get exactly as much or as little mail from here as you desire.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
I was hoping to get rid of the account alltogether so that I don't get shitspammed in the future when the administration decides to badger the users about some trivial things in order to generate traffic.
well, a mail filter will have to do then...

If you're talking about forum thread notifications, just click "User CP" in the main horizontal navigation, then "Subscribed Threads" to turn on or off individual threads.

To change your default, go to "Edit Options" and use the dropdown box in the "Default Thread Subscription Mode" section.

If you're talking about the newsletter, there is a link at the top and bottom of each issue clearly identified as "Unsubscribe", clicking on that will instantly unsubscribe you from the newsletter.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.