Chris Babineau

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings,

I would very much like to participate in this DIY community but could one of the moderators please help me out?

I registered as C.babineau (6/25/08) and at some point forgot my password. I wrote several emails requesting my password be sent to the address on record for my account but have received no response. In an attempt to fix this problem I registered as Chris Babineau so I could write this post.

The email address C.babineau@comcast.net will expire in a few weeks. So very shortly you would not be able to contact me about this account.

So, If the Chris Babineau account could be deleted and the password for the c.babineau account could be mailed that would be great.

Also please understand I don't want a primary account to be my full name so the Chris Babineau account was only intended as temporary.

As an alternative or if it is easier both accounts could be deleted and I will re-register sometime in the near future.

Thank you for any help.

Chris Babineau

My own reply

Ok, so just to be clear, part of the reason for this post is the account I want access to has my email hostage.

That being said I will create a new account today with a free-mail account.

This will leave behind some internet litter on your site. These two account's will no longer be used: Chris Babineau and C.babineau

Once I have my new account set up I look forward to some great dialog with everyone.

Please consider this thread closed.

Thank you,

Chris Babineau
xtopher6@yahoo.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.