Unable to post

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2003
Paid Member
While in a thread that I started, I tried to reply back to a response, and at first it kept returning me to the you are not logged on page. At the bottom of the page notations were may not reply, may not post etc. After a while they all say "may" except the may not edit remained. Now, while it seems to take my post, and thanks me for posting, my post never make it to the board. This has only been happening since this morning, last night it was fine. Fellow chaters will think I just rudely dropped out. Could you please advise as to what I am doing wrong or need to do?

Thanking you in advance
Russellc

Hello, It seems I have a problem to post. This is a try to find what works and what doesn't. I can't attach web links or smilies. Attaching pictures seems to work. I tried log out/log in without result. At the bottom of the page says that I may post and everything. I moved to a new telephone/internet company a few days ago but I can't tell if the problem started from then because I hadn't posted anything meanwhile and for some days before that. I use Win7 and Firefox 64.0. I recall it was recently updated FWIW. I'm able to use the forum to read and search without problem. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 010I.jpg
    010I.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 70
Yes. The problem is only with the function keys of the panel enclosed in red. None of them works both in quick and advanced mode although I can type text. Everything else works fine. I find this to happen in my Win7/Firefox 64.0. A WinXP machine with older Firefox version works fine. So I come to think it's a Firefox latest version bug. I guess we'll have to wait for them to fix it. Missing text edit and smilies is not serious but attaching web links is mandatory. Edit: Also it appears I can't separate paragraphs?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 42
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Strange. I use that latest Firefox updates on Win10 and MacOS and have never had that problem. A few months back some people were having problems with extra line spacing in FF, but that's been fixed.
Not really sure what to do to fix your problem. Sorry.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.