why?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i can not answer thread, but new thread.why?
i have reseted my win98,now i can not see a keystoke behind
edit.gif

who can help me?

Re: Re: why?

18wheeler said:
The QUOTE button was changed to a check box. If you need to quote in reply, select the check box, and click the "Post reply" button near the bottom of the page.

YWH is right, something happened last week to the diy forum.
there is a link missing, I have to reenter twice and stuff like that, happened overnight.
Nothing else changed on my pc nor with the set up of internet nor when visiting other sites. Only here.

J-P

I have the exact same problem. What you need to do is go to post a new thread and log in there and everything. Then instead of posting a thread click on the video link at the top of the page (under the diyaudio logo) and then you can go and post a reply. A pain in the *** yes, but it works. Not too sure why you need to do it though.

Hope this helps

Re: Re: Re: why?

uvodee said:

YWH is right, something happened last week to the diy forum.
there is a link missing, I have to reenter twice and stuff like that, happened overnight.
Nothing else changed on my pc nor with the set up of internet nor when visiting other sites. Only here.

J-P

What do you mean 'there is a link missing' and 'I have to re-enter twice'? It is true that the quotes system has changed and you now tick the check box and then press post reply, is this what you are referring to?

To everyone who is having problems, please try the following procedure:

1. make sure your computer will accept cookies from diyAudio
2. go into your user cp and tick the options for 'Browse boards with cookies' and 'Automatically login when you return to the site? (uses cookies)' then save your changes.

Hi,

Ok, I've replicated the problem. If you are one of the people having problems please enable cookies as per the procedure outlined in post #6 and also always log in from either www.diyaudio.com or www.diyaudio.com/forums/ this should ensure that you dont get this problem. I'll work on getting this fixed sometime in the next fortnight but it looks like it could be a fair bit of work.

all right!

AudioFreak said:
Hi,

Ok, I've replicated the problem. If you are one of the people having problems please enable cookies as per the procedure outlined in post #6 and also always log in from either www.diyaudio.com or www.diyaudio.com/forums/ this should ensure that you dont get this problem. I'll work on getting this fixed sometime in the next fortnight but it looks like it could be a fair bit of work.

all right!now
thank! every one.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.