A question to Zaph about my blog.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In an attempt to educate the masses and kill time at lunch, I've started a blog.

http://thewotcher.blogspot.com/index.html

I have, however, taken the liberty of borrowing some of Zaph's harmonic distortion and response graphs for two of his tweeters for my next post. It's not actually up yet - it's just a draft - but I was wondering if he'd mind if I used them as examples for explaining what a THD graph and response graph mean.

joe carrow said:
I'm not answering for him, but I'm sure it will make things much better if you attribute where they came from by providing a link and giving credit in the post. Oh, and make it clear that your web sites aren't related. That's what I'd want if it was my work.

I have text under each image saying "This image was taken from zaphaudio.com - check it out!"

I also link to his website on the side, and in a few days his stuff will be going on the top of the list of tried-and-true speaker designs.

I'm shooting for a lower level than Zaph, to be honest: People who don't know what THD is or the difference between one 8" woofer and another.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.