Finally made a new webpage!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Finally, I got it working. Been really busy on this one.

Zero Networks

Made my own page with forums and pages on audio, radio, music, aviation, etc. I'm an amateur radio operator so I host a page for my club also, which is in the radio section.

Please join my forums if anybody wants, I'd like to see what I can get going here.

Hope the site becomes another useful resource that people can use for free!!

-Duo

Duo said:
Finally, I got it working. Been really busy on this one.

Zero Networks

Made my own page with forums and pages on audio, radio, music, aviation, etc. I'm an amateur radio operator so I host a page for my club also, which is in the radio section.
Please join my forums if anybody wants, I'd like to see what I can get going here.
Hope the site becomes another useful resource that people can use for free!!
-Duo
We just help you to live up to your Networks name: ZERO NETWORKS.

That is why we do not go there and spoil the Zero (Radio)Activity.:D

I go now and have a look, Duo.
This post will also put your Thread at The Top of the list
for a moment ....

Halo - when nobody else bothers ;)

Nice Homepage, Duo

Nice homepage, with frames and potential
to be good.
Better than any of my 4-5 homes.

You have already some nice pictures.
I have to go to some nearby Auction, and try to get
an old Tube Radio.
When I was a kid I was listening to SW and LV bands.
The transistor was almost not invented.

I would be very lucky to get something like
your Grundig Vintage Radio
Real nice piece of furniture! :cool:

/halo - gettin' into the nostalgia sentimental mod

Attachments

• duo_tuberadio.png
    duo_tuberadio.png
    92.8 KB · Views: 309
Duo said:
Well, is anybody going to say anything?/??:confused:

Have you thought about your frame concept? Rather messy (check my homepage, some people think MY frame concept is hard to understand!) and as mrfeedback points out, many Error 404.
Not Found
The requested URL /electronics.html was not found on this server.
Apache/1.3.27 Server at duo.wingzero.net Port 80
Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
The request line contained invalid characters following the protocol string.
Apache/1.3.27 Server at duo.wingzero.net Port 80
My advise is to not have empty links at all. Add them when they really exists.

Your email doesn't work.

Impertinence Is Not Tolerated....

SkinnyBoy said:
You lost me when you put your hands on the keyboard and started typing.. actually, it might have been before that.... All the links worked for me earlier today.. I will check again now..

Please explain exactly what you mean by your above statements, and be sure to be polite in doing so, and if of derogatory intent, start apologising.

Eric.

BTW, I checked again just now too, and they still do not work.

Hey guys, yes, sorry about the 404's over there. I haven't been able to get time to finish the html for the rest of those yet.

I don't actually intend for them to be broken links.

I think I'll clean all those up today to make things nicer for everybody.

I value the point about switching towards tables from frames. I've been thinking about that myself cause the frames are beginning to get difficult to write in the first place!

Well... Thanks very much everyone for the comments and for looking at the page in the first place!!!

-Duo

Duo, you say that your slow upload speed will effect your website loading time. Do you not upload your webpage files through FTP to a server? or are you your own server? If you upload to a server then people with high bandwidth connections will be able to access it quickly. If you really want to make a flash site then you can have a page that directs people with cable to your flash site and people with a phone connection to your HTML site.

Rob

Duo said:
I value the point about switching towards tables from frames. I've been thinking about that myself cause the frames are beginning to get difficult to write in the first place!

I friend of mine did my frame shell and the rest is very easy with Adobe Golive. It's very easy to expand, just duplicate a folder. If you want you can have the shell.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.