Make Profit For "DIYAUDIO" Forum

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hii, i'm a new challenger

I have another way to make profit for diyaudio forum make a "special" market to the member list [Expecially Out of State] who want to buy their component, pcb, etc

this is can make a good benefit for the member list, because:
1. They are sure that the product they buy will arrive to them
2. They are sure that the product arrive in good condition
3. They can ask about the product directly to mahaguru
4. They can minimalised lost because of wrong order from buyer
5. They got guarantee that the product is the best

and the benefit for DIYAUDIO Forum is
1. You can deal with a lot of company to be an agent / distributor
to make the product price lower
2. You can make proposal to the company whom you distributed
their product to make promotion in the website
3. You can take profit by take 2% - 3% from total sales to buyer

with this maybe DIYAUDIO Forum can make more research and development product and pay all cost, who knows?:angel:

regards
jeffryw

sorry for my bad english, jeffry_widjaja@yahoo.com

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hello JeffryW,

Welcom here!
You are obviously a very honest person, your interest is in furthering our great hobby. But, you should realise that the membership of this forum is a cross-cut of real life people. Not everyone will be so gracious as you, especially if money is involved.

I just would like to tell you that if you order anything on this forum, contact the seller before hand and be sure everything is OK. This is not to talk bad about the many people that support this hobby with time, advice, and organising group buys. And even if people are honest, different expectations may still lead to conflicts.
So, be sure what you want and what you get.

BTW, what is the situation with the floods in Jakarta? Is the water going back yet?

Jan Didden

Real life :cool:

When the flood began, the condition was very terrible
electricity was shut down, no clear water from the pipe
My home is ok, but i cant go anywhere :bawling:

It happen from friday 2/2 until wed 7/2 a lot of people must leave from their home. In Saturday 10/2 situation is back to normal

Thanks for the advice :)

jeffryw

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
jeffry_widjaja said:
Real life :cool:

When the flood began, the condition was very terrible
electricity was shut down, no clear water from the pipe
My home is ok, but i cant go anywhere :bawling:

It happen from friday 2/2 until wed 7/2 a lot of people must leave from their home. In Saturday 10/2 situation is back to normal

Thanks for the advice :)

jeffryw

Jeffry, I was in Jogjakarta last year just after the earthquake. Met an old aqaintance who lost his home.
Now this again. You people get hit a lot. Hopefully the situation will return to normal soon and Mother Nature will quiet down.

Take care,

Jan Didden

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.