remote controls

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
panomaniac said:
Hey Lee. I've got a kit form Honk Kong that does volume and input switching. Need to look up where I got it.

4 gang pot, 4 inputs via relays.

It was about $50 IIRC.

Hi Sir, $50 US seems pretty cheap for all that functionality...do I make one and understand the workings or buy a ready made kit?
:xeye:
You know me Mr Coconut.... why do something easy when you can spend a good six months making a complete hash of it:D
I :hbeat: this DIY stuff...it makes my life comlete!

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Aloha Cuz!

The unit I got is the MV-01 at the site that jswen listed above.

Nice unit, works well. I think the pot is Alps, tho not of their finest quality. 4 channel.

The board comes ready to go, even has power regulator onboard, just supply AC. And price is just $32.

There you have it!

Lostcause said:

Certainly looks like a nice piece of kit but my Taiwanese isn't up to scratch ;)

All I really need is a remote motor kit that I can drive my existing pot with. Not really bothered about any other functionallity.

Thaks for all the links chaps.

Lee

That's only a volume control kit with a 100K Alps pot. It can be used with balanced or single ended inputs. It can also be hooked up to their input selector for three single ended and one single ended or balanced input (don't know yet whether remote selection is there or not). A 10K pot version should be available soon.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.