Polar T1000 Assistance - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 6th January 2007, 08:46 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Polar T1000 Assistance

Hi,

Early December 2006 I picked up a Polar T1000 in hopes it was functional from a local surplus store. It appears not to be working based on the scope outbut from teh two device test channel outputs on the scope. It puts out the same odd trace from both DUT outputs no matter which one or both is selected and does not matter if a device is in the socket(s).

The inside of the unit looks just fine. All the selector switches work fine. The unit does not overheat nor has any signs on any parts or PCB of heat stress.

I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of the T1000 so I might bring it to a working state again? I really like to use this to help match transistors and MOSFETs for some excellent DIY amp, preamp and active filter projects on this fine site.

Regards,

John L. Males
Willowdale, Ontario
Canada
06 January 2007 15:50
P.S. My appologies in advance for any typo errors. If you cannot "decode" the typo or feel there is a typo (some typos are correctly typed spelling, but can be mix of wrong/omitted words) speak up and ask me to clarify. jlm
Old 8th January 2007, 04:21 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Do you have a schematic or can you get one?

Shawn.

Hide this!Advertise here!