Multi-Device Audio/Video?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking for one of these.
http://www.familysafemedia.com/4_device_audio__video___game_s.html

I'm not sure what the actual name is for them so it's hard for me to find them.
I'm looking preferably for a 4 port that isn't all cheap looking like that 3-point one.
Do they make them with a cable output that goes to a tv?

My tv doesn't have rca outputs (I know.. lame) so I have to use a vcr to get a ps2/dvd player/etc to work.. and I gotta change the damn video cable everytime.

I'm gonna get another tv sooner or later but wanted to know if they even made some with a cable output and rca output.

Forget about cheap looking, I have tried 3 diffirent models all crap out because they use cheapass RCA connectors soldered to the PCB directly, but not well enough to prevent traces cracking...

If the RCA sockets sits on top of the box, it is even worse, cause just putting in a tight plug will push against the solder pad...

Found one ok-ish unit, which I plan to remove the PCB sockets and put in case mounted ones...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.