For people who like seeing pictures of other peoples "projects"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Re: Re: Re: work that we do.........

Circlotron said:
You must post a pic of the next one!

Probably won't happen till end April now (last day of the burning season).

The attached picture is a corner of anthor subject (ceedar slabs) that caught a corner of the pre-burn pile. What is pictured might represent as much as 10% of the whole pile before last weeks bonefire.

dave

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: work that we do.........

bob4 said:
I can't see any picture :bawling:

oops ID 10 T error

dave

Attachments

• pileofstuff.jpg
    pileofstuff.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 149
Just found this thread.

Ive got 2 of these bass thingos in the back of my chair im sitting in right now (PC chair). I would take a photo, but someone has hidden my dig camera :(

I almost forgot they were there until i read this thread, i havnt had them going in years.

I was working at Jaycar when they just started selling them. Jaycar bought a container load of them at cheapo prices after the container got water damaged.
$20s, even $10s each is a rip off... i bought mine at cost for $2 each! :D
The perks of working at a electronics shop ;)

Bugger, it im gonna get em going now.
If i remeber right, when cranked, i cant read text on my monitor ;)

MWP said:
Just found this thread.

Ive got 2 of these bass thingos in the back of my chair im sitting in right now (PC chair). I would take a photo, but someone has hidden my dig camera :(

I almost forgot they were there until i read this thread, i havnt had them going in years.

I was working at Jaycar when they just started selling them. Jaycar bought a container load of them at cheapo prices after the container got water damaged.
$20s, even $10s each is a rip off... i bought mine at cost for $2 each! :D
The perks of working at a electronics shop ;)

Bugger, it im gonna get em going now.
If i remeber right, when cranked, i cant read text on my monitor ;)

You serious??? you may have served me in Jaycar before.. :) How much did jaycar pay for each of the units anyway?? they started off selling them for $80, how much profit were they making on each one!?!?!? Shame you don't still work in jaycar, I'd take 10 more if you could get them fro me for 2 bux each.. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.