Need for a new directory in the Forum?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If a directory tab is added for S/W and Simulation it would be useful to have a sticky place for SPICE models. Adding a sticky in Solid State for SPICE models would be a possible alternative. Linear Technology's FREE LTSpice is used by many site members, but has a smaller device library than the commercial products.

I like the idea. As a newbie it can be very helpful to know what's out there. For example, I just recently found a software for tracing pentodes. Pentodes were out of reach for me before that.

I'm not saying it should be limited to newbies.

Chris is probably right about finding a place. It has to be useful. I find searching the forum very cumbersome--it's huge. It was a lot easier when I joined. At least that's the impression I have.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi all,
I would think that "Electronics and Parts" would be the best place. Mind you, I haven't a clue how much info you are talking about, nor have I asked to opinion of any other moderators. To have a specific question to ask would be helpful.

-Chris

Lineup, are you in advertising by chance? Pushing Christmas already?? ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.