What are your avatars?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
KBK said:
looks like I'm gonna have to come up with an avatar or two.

Here's one for you. Pure Canadain.

red_green_harold_150.jpg

Or how about his uncle?

red_green_redx_150.jpg

KYSOTI!
Keep Your Stick on the Ice!

(proud memeber of the Possum Lodge)

I saw that film in the theater, when it was first released. We could still smoke in the theaters, then... we was smokin!

We had also snuck a 2-4 into the theater as well, inside of our winter jackets. Two of us, trying not to clink and make noise as we went to our seats, 12 beer in each of our coats.

So yes, drunk and high, smokin' in the theater, with a 80 foot screen, watching 'Strange Brew'.... Whoo-hoo!

:angel:

Then we had to be careful, in in our exuberance, to not knock over our empties.

Mongo knows Hedley

He wanted me to work for him...and this is how far we've come in the last 13.699999999999 billion years since the Big Bang...Jeez I wish they'd git it straight and FINALLY decide when that happened! They act so smart but STILL can't make up their minds....We got things to git done here!
Where's my ladder?

Re: Mongo knows Hedley

Ed Lafontaine said:
He wanted me to work for him...and this is how far we've come in the last 13.699999999999 billion years since the Big Bang...Jeez I wish they'd git it straight and FINALLY decide when that happened! They act so smart but STILL can't make up their minds....We got things to git done here!
Where's my ladder?

Ed: You've had enough beans.

WRT Joan Crawford -- the young Crawford was a REAL Hottie !!!

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Ever Changing.

These ever changing avatars drive me nuts! Coconutz!

Just when I had grown to love Sy's new avy - boom! Another. (That makes how many?) And I liked Nannok's old avy - but now we have the famous Eskimo post mortem. Hmmmm.... Even my buddy BRWX keeps shape shifting. It's got me worried.

Since I only know you guys by your avatars, I half expect you to look like that if I ever meet you. :D Especially Cal W. and Variac.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.