Need help with Spice simulation

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Need help with P-spice simulation

I am in the process of tweaking my Pioneer CDP. I want to make the machine sounds brighter and looking to alter the analog output/filter stage of the CDP. I am trying to simulate the analog output/filter stage of the player with Protel DXP and have encountered some problems.

The circuit of the output stage is as below. V1- V4 are the output of the DAC chip for one channel. A transistor connection to the point between R19 & C7 for DEMP, these are not shown.

While activating the simulation, I encountered Syntax error with one line of the netlist. The simulation would not proceed.

This is the first time I am using a simulation software, I do not know what is going on. Please advise me.

I attach the Advanced Schematic Binary(.schdoc) and the netlist(.nsx) files.

The error is at the line 99 of the netlist file: BEGND 99 0 V=0.5*V(3)+0.5*V(4)

The program, Protel DXP, can also save the schematic in other format such as Advanced Schematic ascii(.sch.doc), Schematic binary(.sch), Orcad schematic (.sch) and a few other. Please let me know if you need this.

The files are zipped up:
http://www.geocities.com/overmindxx/Pioneer.zip

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
spice

For soem reason your picture is shown as an icon only, I cannot open it (maybe something wrong with my settings?)
Also, the geocities page is unavailable - I get an error saying so.

Nevertheless - what is begng? Seems to be a voltage controlled voltage source. Maybe your version of spice uses another syntax for a vcvs, you may want to check that. What exactly is the error msg?

Jan Didden

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.