Poll: girls???!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

excerpt from a random user profile:
High power HiFi audio, high voltage, electronics, automotive, rock & roll, rotory engines, girls , heavy metal, electromagnetics, computers

That was the first guy I've read the profile of that mentions that he's interested in girls....... So what's up with y'all, are you married, did you simply forget to mention, or do you prefer the company of self built high end audio stuff ??;)

Not married, but still young and have plenty of time for that. Most certainly interested in women, but only those who won't get in the way of the hobby. :)

(My current "girl" enjoys music and quality sound systems, and has no problem with even the largest of speakers/subwoofers, as long as they get the job done.)

GIRLS

Hi Bob,
Maybe this is appropiate (No I am not Gromanized!):
(Sung by Patricia Kaas. She has such a low pitched voice, almost masculine that when I first heard it I thought she was a man)
((I know better now))

<B>This is man's world
This is man's world
But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing
Without .... a woman or a girl

Man made the cars
To take us over the road
Man made the trains
To carry the heavy load
Man made the electric light
To take us out of the dark
Man made the boat for the water
Like Noah made the ark

Refrain

This is a man's man's man's world
But it would be nothing, nothing
Without a woman or a girl

Man thinks about the baby girls
And the baby boys
Man makes them happy
Cause man made them toys
After man made everything
Everything he can
You know that man makes money
To buy from other men

Refrain(x2)

He's lost in the wilderness
He's lost in bitterness

Refrain (x2)

Without a woman or a girl, no... no, no, no,
Without a woman or a girl...
This is a man's world, this is a man's world
This is a man's world, this is a man's world
This is a man's world, no...</B>
:hbeat:
Taken from the album <B><I>je te dis vous</B></I>
Francois Torres can you translate this in English, I can't.

The link to pictures of Elle McPherson was in the thread in conjunction with the smiling camel....
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/show...=7246&perpage=15&highlight=camel&pagenumber=2
{Jason, we need a better searchengine, nor the name Elle or McPherson brought anything usefull, but the camel did};)

DIYaudio seems to indeed be a mans world, I wonder why. Maybe all these big subs are somekind of subconcious overcompensation for something?

I share my hobby with my girlfriend, I like my amps because they sound great, she likes them because they heat up the room when it's cold (true story).

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
:) :D :) :D :) ;)

Stay calm, chaps, we don't want to give Dave, (planet 10), an excuse to instigate a new reign of terror!:D :)

Stock Monty Python quote 254.b, section 9

"No one expects the Spanish Inquisition..."

Stock Monty Python quote 254.b, section 16

"Bring out the soft pillows and the comfy chairs"

what about this girl

here you are

Attachments

• small kid.jpg
    small kid.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 451
Oh foo My fiance` of a year (been together 3) could out do her easily. Just a pinch away from 6 feet tall,Blue/grey eyes,Looong brown hair with blonde high-lighted bangs,Weight...well...let's just say she certainly does not have any extra,Skin smoother than a baby's butt..... :hbeat: :cloud9:

Attachments

• silent.gif
    silent.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 425
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.