Poll: girls???!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey,

I get my wife to help me match FETS. She labels them, but has absolutely no idea how/why they are used.
By the way, she just turned 41 and is definately in a mid-life crisis:

1) Now really enjoys sex (every night;) )
2) Led Zepplin has replaced Chopin
3) I just bought her an electric guitar/amp for xmas.
4) She restarted exercising.
5) Hates the minivan

I think that I'll keep her...

Girls

bob4 said:
Hi all,

excerpt from a random user profile:

That was the first guy I've read the profile of that mentions that he's interested in girls....... So what's up with y'all, are you married, did you simply forget to mention, or do you prefer the company of self built high end audio stuff ??;)

Elso Kwak said:
Hi Bob,
It goes without saying...........!
I Posted a link to pictures of Ella McPherson and even a picture and did not get sinbinned.
Gromanswe had as occupation girl watching and websurfing.
But I agree DIYAUDIO is a mans world.:hbeat: :hbeat: :hbeat:

And have a look at halojoy's profile:

Biography Male
Location Sweden
Interests High Fidelity Audio, Chess, Nude Females
Occupation Professional Web Surfer

Which proves 2 things:
1) halojoy & gromanswe is same person, with similar interests
2) halo/gro usually says it like it is

otherwise
All Quiet on the Girly Front
/paraphrase of Eric :nod: Maria :nod: Remarque booktitle "All Quiet on the Western Front"

A book written Between The Wars,
by Eric who had been a very young german soldier in First WorldWar.
Considered as a milestone, when it comes to give a truthful telling
about what war is like.
Recommended!

He was born in Germany, Osnabrüumlck, 1898.
His message about horror of warfare, was not appreaciated by Hitler,
who stood ready to begin a new war.
I have read at least 2 of his book.
The one above and "Der Weg Zurück", in which he tells how difficult
it is to adjust to a normal life, after being formed by war-experiences.
This is a well-known fact, even in modern wars. (Vietnam-Veterans)

from a website:

Remarque began his studies at the University of Münster, but was drafted into the German army at the age of 18 and was wounded several times. After the war he worked as a teacher, racing-car driver and as a sportswriter while working on his novel.

The events of All Quiet on the Western Front are those in the daily routine of soldiers who seem to have no past or future apart from their life in the trenches. It's title, the language of routine communiqués, is typical of its cool, terse style, which records the daily horrors of war in laconic understatement. Its casual amorality was in shocking contrast to patriotic rhetoric. The book was an immediate international success, as was the American film made from it in 1930. It was followed by a sequel, Der Weg Zurück (1931; The Road Back), dealing with the collapse of Germany in 1918.

Remarque left Germany for Switzerland in 1932. His books were banned by the Nazis in 1933. In 1938 he lost his German citizenship. In 1939 he went to the United States where he was naturalized in 1947. After World War II he settled in Porto Ronco, Switzerland, on Lake Maggiore, where he lived with his second wife, the American film star Paulette Goddard, until his death. He wrote several other novels, most of them dealing with victims of the political upheavels of Europe During World Wars I and II. Some had popular success and were filmed (e.g., Arch de Triomphe, 1946), but none achieved the critical prestige of his first book.

/blessed be the peace-makers

Girls... ...Do you mean Women? ...can't get enough... ...DIY AUDIO is for the times she's at work/classes...

We weight lift together.
We Hunt together.
We fish together.
We run together.
We work on the house.
She bikes (V-Twin, and Mountian) with me.
She likes camping.
She helps me fix the truck and cars
Helps me make wine... ...And drink it :)
Cleans my(our) house when I'm at work.
Makes me breakfast before I can even drag my butt out of bed in the a.m.
(List goes on, and on, and on...)
...She lets me spend thousands of $$ per year on equipment...
...Did I Mention she's a blackbelt with a samauri sword, and she has a masters degree Chem Eng... ...sharp, very sharp.

I'll Keep her, No doubt about it. :) :) :) Once in a lifetime find!

...But STAY OUT OF MY SHOP, AND AWAY FROM MY AMPS! MINE, ALL MINE!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.