BrianGT, you are the one next to be elevated

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Soon you will enter a higher state of being. You will notice that your surroundings will change colour. For me everything is in Technicolor now.

BTW, my avatar is I in Sarek National Park. Sarek is a cool(!) place above the artic circle. Lot's of germans go there! You hardly meet any swedes. Take a look here. Only in swedish but you can look at the pictures. Lot's of them if you check the 1997 hiking.

we now have eleven over 1000

these are the ones 11-20

Attachments

• eleven.gif
    eleven.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 185
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
planet10 said:
Welcome to the kiloPost club BrianGT (you snuck by while i wasn't watching).

dave

PS what are you guys doing to get such an ugly (no offense intended) capture of the rankings page??

Thanks, as for the capture of the rankings page, I didn't feel like editing the rankings page image to remove the unwanted columns, so I just cut and pasted into excel, then screen captured it with the columns removed. It is ugly.. but I was lazy. I don't know how halojoy gets the text listing.

I think that I will be surpassed soon by Halojoy.

--
Brian

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.