Poll:Signature readers?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sayings

Said above by PMouse: All the time, it's an extra little cue to someone's personality!

PM's quote: Authority doesn't work without prestige,or prestige without distance. Charles de Gaulle

Al: I'm trying to take the cue. A Londoner quoting deGaulle about prestige. Maybe this means you guys will join the EU sooner than I thought. Or are you a transplant?

humm....Interesting. I guess I'm not Sherlock Holmes. Do you live close to 221b Baker street? I loved Jeremy Brett in that role.

I'll throw this quote out given the troubles here lately:"A Free Society is a place where it is safe to be unpopular."

Cheers
Craig Ryder

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Hi Ryder,

It was just a wry social commentary that came to mind after a longstanding and respected elder of DIY audio said something I disagreed with, (No , i'm not going to name names!)

But yes, I am definately Europhile, as I spend a lot of time working there, but as it is I have no power to influence things at all:rolleyes:

221b is now a bank, but they still get letters from people trying to hire Holmes and Watson! I live south of the river, near to the old Crystal Palace, Built by the Victorians as a monument to British engineering, but burnt down about 80 years ago, ( strangely appropriate, methinks)

Bob, that was me as well, I may have to find a new sig soon, after all, I don't want to seem predictable:)

cocolino, keep the signature but change the avatar
I have the right one for you to have, if you want to...
Hi ststone:
Are You sure the photo shows Herman Brood and not Klaus Kinski (would be equally suitable...)?
Anyway, You`re right about my avatar and I admit Your suggestion would match my signature perfectly and I`m tempted to use it:D but I guess this is too much of a bad boy image and really would throw a wrong light on me because in reality I´m rather :angel: than :devilr:

I wanted to change it back to my previous avatar anyway but I was just too lazy up to now.
Better now?
Bin there, done that, got the T-shirt, ( used it to polish the car!).
Al: Bin there, did it too, never had the T-shirt. It`s too late to get the T-shirt now ...so at least I`ll keep the signature;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.