Stereo delay circuit?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was wondering about a stereo delay circuit. I found some on the web but they were all capacitor-transistor delay arrangement and those have really gotta be... bad to say the least. if the delay is out of the hearing range it would be ok but I don't know about the nominal or "standard" delay times... Needless to say, I think those circuits are a waste of my time. I was thinking more along the lines of digital storage but that would include expensive D/A and A/D converters but if I have to go that route I have a toshiba TC551001BPL-10L (128Kb static RAM I got from one of those old whopping modems...) and a Dallas Semi DS1645Y-120 patitionable NVSRAM chip (1.024Mb). I know that true stereo can move a sound from one side of your head to the other and all sorts of stuff but I just want to use this for my mono equipment and if the delay is adjustable maybe experiment with surround... Any replies are appreciated even though this may be kindof a far-out thing to ask about. :cheers:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.