What's in your boneyard?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Some of this stuff has been rescued from the Millburn NJ Town Dump, other stuff was listed in the wrong category on EBay, some purchased at Hamfests in NJ -- so what's in you shelf of uncompleted "fixer-uppers". I particularly like the "Voice of Music" Console AM-FM radio/amplifier as my parents had a similar unit at the beginning of time:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

In the last couple of weeks, I've scored a Playmaster 25/25 Amp + Playmaster graphic equaliser, both somebodys (Electronics Australia - Dick Smith) kits that need fixing,
an AWA tuner-amp which I'm now using at work,
and a 'portable' HMV valve gramophone that dates from the early 60s.

Side of the road - my favourite place to shop :)

Pete McK

boneyard

geez... the wife thought I was the only one with a pile.... this is after throwing out 1/2 of the stuff...:headshot:

Attachments

• boneyard.jpg
    boneyard.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 179
I got an old JVC cd4 4 channel receiver that's really dirty and scritches out of one channel even after it's turned off; A naked dual 1214 table that doesn't know whether it wants to go or stop; A real nice dual 1219 table waiting for a stylus or cart, a Kenwood "rock" kd-2055 table that was in daily service, but just caught a bad hum; A japanese Pioneer mixing (karaoke) amp with no output that took me three days of translating just to make sure I was plugging in to the right spots, and a Kenwood and Yamaha receiver undergoing occasional use to make sure they are ready for the big upcoming purge. Also, I'm finally getting around to hollowing out some big speakers for use as record shelves. I'm sure I'm missing something...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.