diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Off-topic from Frugel-Horn Thread (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/everything-else/83774-off-topic-frugel-horn-thread.html)

jleaman 22nd July 2006 08:01 PM

WOW every one is trying to copy me.. Good thing i found this out now, before it was to late. Now i have to order new Granite. GRR!!

planet10 22nd July 2006 08:07 PM

If you are talking about the granite, i was in a couple batches ahead of you...

dave

jleaman 22nd July 2006 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by planet10
If you are talking about the granite, i was in a couple batches ahead of you...

dave

I have a new idea that involves fiber glass and other stuff. Now to see if any one can help me make the boxes. Wonder if chris could lend a hand after aug.

planet10 22nd July 2006 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jleaman
I have a new idea that involves fiber glass and other stuff. Now to see if any one can help me make the boxes. Wonder if chris could lend a hand after aug.
Chris doesn't do fiberglass... Aaron at Sound Hounds does thou.

dave

jleaman 22nd July 2006 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by planet10

Chris doesn't do fiberglass... Aaron at Sound Hounds does thou.

dave

IM doing the fibre glass part :) I need chris if possible to make the mdf box :)

jleaman 25th July 2006 07:26 PM

Re: Stone:

Quote:

Originally posted by SCD
Morning boys and girls:
I have been busy with a regular working stuff for a while and have not been able to follow the web too close.

Jason you seem to be claiming ownership of ideas again? Not sure where that notion comes from.

Ownership of nothing.. I'm just stating now i will be changing my idea to fiber glass boxes instead of ones with stone at the bottom.

over the last few weeks im getting more and more less interested in audio. Dunno what it is.. but give it a few more weeks and stuff will go on ebay.

Jase

TerryO 26th July 2006 02:24 AM

Re: Stone:

Quote:

Originally posted by SCD
Morning boys and girls:
I have been busy with a regular working stuff for a while and have not been able to follow the web too close.

Jason you seem to be claiming ownership of ideas again? Not sure where that notion comes from.

Scott,
Just wanted to let you and the others know, that actually I, Terry Olson, claim ownership to all ideas not covered by patents filed by the Bose Company. So if anything comes to mind, just remember that it already belongs to me!

I don't have a PO box yet, but as soon as I do everybody can begin sending me the Royalty Checks.

Now, just to show what a great guy I am, any of you that haven't had an idea in your whole life, just let me know and I'll give you one. In fact, this posting is probably giving some of you ideas already.......so just remember to get out those checkbooks!

:D
Best Regards,
TerryO

johninCR 26th July 2006 02:43 AM

There's a good example showing that the continent really was tilted on its side and all the loose nuts rolled over to the left coast.:D

TerryO 26th July 2006 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by johninCR
There's a good example showing that the continent really was tilted on its side and all the loose nuts rolled over to the left coast.:D
Great!!!!
Another idea, Man am I gonna be rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

Best Regards,
TerryO

jleaman 26th July 2006 02:59 AM

Re: Re: Stone:

Quote:

Originally posted by TerryO

Scott,
Just wanted to let you and the others know, that actually I, Terry Olson, claim ownership to all ideas not covered by patents filed by the Bose Company. So if anything comes to mind, just remember that it already belongs to me!

I don't have a PO box yet, but as soon as I do everybody can begin sending me the Royalty Checks.

Now, just to show what a great guy I am, any of you that haven't had an idea in your whole life, just let me know and I'll give you one. In fact, this posting is probably giving some of you ideas already.......so just remember to get out those checkbooks!

:D
Best Regards,
TerryO

You Could not build any thing that could sound better than a bose :D