Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In recent years my increasing commercial involvement with High End Audio caused me to give up reviewing and writing much in terms of articles.

With the formal establishment of a fairly substantial company which will market designs of mine I also had to reconsider my involvement in on-line DIY discussion Forums, especially the often not overly polite and congenial nature of debate in such.

The upshot is that I feel in order to help the company to project the kind of professional image it should have I have to say good bye to the DIY Road, at least in terms of openly publishing designs, giving advise etc. As a result I will no longer post here at AA or indeed in any on-line forum and my Yahoo Groups will eventually be removed.

So, Good-bye yellow brick road and I bid ye all a fonde farethewell. :wave:

Thorsten,

I was just getting interested in our on-going friendly mini-debate about transconductance and resistor levels in determining RIAA stage noise levels. I had some tests planned when I get some more bench time. Oh well!

I wish you the best of fortune in your commercial venture!

Brian,

Brian Beck said:
I was just getting interested in our on-going friendly mini-debate about transconductance and resistor levels in determining RIAA stage noise levels. I had some tests planned when I get some more bench time. Oh well!

Do them still. Many others will thank you for more info, as this area especially is a subject with little coverage from a practical viewpoint....

Ciao T

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Thorsten,
Sorry to see you go, and thank you for all the contributions you have made. You will be welcome if you would like to restrict your involvement to topics that do not conflict with your ongoing projects.

Best of luck!

-Chris

Come back Shane !!!!

sjff_03_img1176.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.