my parts finds

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i've been looking for various parts for DIY projects and school projects. Figured i'd let others know about it.

recently digikey is having a close out on many popular fets. search for "=irf" to find them. =irf530 and =irf9530 are fets listed there. the only downside is you have to buy 50, but they come to about 50 cents each, and digikey has a minimum order. i got 50 of the irf1010n for a project. it seems a lot of the items are listed as 0 in stock, but if you click on them it will change to a larger number, like 14700 in stock... i assume these parts are on sale due to no RoHS compliance.

i recently purchased the 10,000 metal film 1/4th watt resistor kit from opamp-electronics.com . even with the shipping, it was a good price. 100 values, 100 each value. its a lot of resistors!

goldmine-elec.com has some 2sc power transistors on sale, though i can't be sure if these are counterfeit (the downside to ordering from surplus stores). they are $1 each and look suitable for class A amps. they also have some socket pins that are handy for projects, and various caps. and probably some lm837n opamps. make sure to search for anything you plan to buy as things are often listed in multiple sections with different prices!

what all deals have you guys found, and does anyone know of good deals on known ferrite or iron powder cores?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.