Show us your works in progress

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
latest project from my roommate:

pga2310 based digital volume control board (interfaces with my PIC18F452)

I am now building a relay based volume control now based on the Aleph P1.7 volume control now that interfaces with the PIC. I will eventually make a single pcb with the PIC, IR receiver, relays, resistors and display for a passive volume control similar to the Aleph P1.7 one. I should have pictures in a week or so of it.

--
Brian

Attachments

• aag.sized.jpg
    aag.sized.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 814
My power supply enclosure before (as bought off ebay). Ugly isn't it. I don't have a digital camera and I can't find the scans of the last pictures I took of it, so I will just describe it. I will take pictures someday when I can borrow a digicam.

It is being used to build a dual 10A 0-30V power supply

I stripped off the nasty grey/brown color paint, and painted it black. I took a piece of plexiglass, and cut windows into the protective film for the LCD and control labels and then painted it black on the backside so that only the labels and lcd are left clear. It has a 20x4 character lcd to display voltages and currents in the middle, and pots and switches also. I replaced the lid with a heatsink:D It looks nice now.

Darrell Harmon

Attachments

• spectra image mps main panel power supply #1 b12.jpg
    spectra image mps main panel power supply #1 b12.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 760
camera

First,let me say my efforts have wires all over the place...am realizing the effort involved (ahead of time) to create a decent and functional project/layout....that I can come back to later and either modify or troubleshoot...is as important as the soldering/putting pieces together. I have gone into the modular approach now where power supply, amp, are seperate (except for a gainclone in process) so,off topic a bit,how do you create such a nice picture and share it.I've a hewlett packard digital camera with software- Have I made a mistake with this new camera...as I am unable to get any resolution out of it.Please point me to a tutorial...and I'll make everyone feel as if they're projects are 'professional' ...compared to mine- :scratch:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.