Texas DIY Gathering - All Welcome!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear Texas DIY Audio Members,

My name is Mark Hayenga, and I am attempting to orchestrate a gathering of audio do-it-yourself types from around the state. To this end I am compiling an email list of Texas do-it-yourself audio aficionados through which this activity, and any other future activities, may be coordinated. The list is composed of an individual's name (first name or first name initial of last name only), preferred email contact, and nearest major city. This is the only information that is being collected, and we are only collecting enough to contact you via email and plan possibe venues.

If you would like to be a part of these gatherings, please respond to this post with the above information (and only the above information - we value your privacy!). Alternatively, you may send an email to asdf at hayenga dot com and I will add your information to the list. You MUST be a member of the list to be included in the get-togethers. We will only be distributing meeting information via this list and will be enforcing RSVP's so as to ensure that we both get good attendance as well as avoid having masses of unanticipated people descend on any one person’s house or other venue for the get-together.

I look forward to meeting you guys before the year is out!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.