HELP! Receiver to deep to sit on shallower DVD player

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
here's my situation:

I have an existing TV stand and currently stack my three components below it. There is not enough height to individually shelve each piece.

I want the receiver to go on top as it runs the hottest but it is also the deepest and the rear feet won't sit on the DVD player.

Does anyone make or have a suggestion for a clever way to stand the deeper receiver on the shallow DVD player?

Thanks!

What I usually do in those cases is go to the local glass dealer and buy a plate of glasse the size of your receiver and then sit it on top of the DVD player with medium size rubber feet. That takes for granted that your receiver is quite well balanced and that it's weight isn't all the way in the back. What's more, if you take big enough feet in between, it will provide better thermal separation between your different components.

Hope this helps!
Sébastien

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.