Illuminati Alert

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is not a joke.

Please sit down before clicking this LINK.

Happy Trails

Attachments

• iao.gif
    iao.gif
    30.5 KB · Views: 397
Or run their data trhough the IRS tax code filter... then it will take hours to decode its true meaning. Come to think of it maybe some general just wanted a really good tax program. Since it keeps track of everything it could probably get all the deductions.

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
heh... when I search for Illuminati on google image search, I get this a few pages in:

sorry for all of the excessive pictures, but I found this really strange. I will limit my irrelavant pictures in future threads... (this search also turns up a picture of jesus, a man on the moon and another of Jack Ruby shooting oswald... are they all related in some strange conspiracy?)

Is this the real meaning of Illuminati?

(i can sometimes get hours of entertainment from random images.google.com searches...
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
)

--
Brian

Attachments

• alfan.jpg
    alfan.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 281
Political Correctness is Good Entertainment

Check it out, folks! DARPA has changed, or at least, omitted the Scientia Est Potentia pyramid logo, I think in response to a wee bit of pressure:

http://www.markfiore.com/animation/tia.html

Oh well, I was interested in cryptology and communications electronics years ago, and I do agree that observing the communications traffic is critical to national security. I almost went to Annapolis in 1983. Definitely, I was willing to put my money where my mouth is...

I don't think that the use of the logo was the wisest of decisions, especially if public paranoia is a factor.

Such excess verbiage ruptures the surface integrity of my composure.
(<i>Ahem</i>)
I can't imagine being the creature who sat down and wrote such gobbledy-gook. It's one thing to have a good vocabulary. It's another entirely to use it to produce bafflegab. Kinda the defeats the purpose.

Grey

diyAudio Retiree
Joined 2002
Such excess verbiage ruptures the surface integrity of my composure

NOW THAT'S IRONY!

Maybe you can include enough verbage to tell us who and what the heck you are talking about......... as I don't have a clue what you are going on about. And you're a writer? I think you have confused typing with writing.

All hail gobbledy-gook,
Fred

P.S. Is it your composure or your integrity that is just on the surface?

Hi,

Equilibrium said:
This is not a joke.

Please sit down before clicking this LINK.

Happy Trails

Don't worry, it's all in your best interest. And with Poindexter in charge what could there possibly be to fear? Unless of course, you are a terrorist, dissident, free thinker or anyone else the current administration may not like too much.

Sayonara

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.