Service Manuals On-line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which link...sharefx or docfin? Sharefx is free unless you want to get something from the archive. Just put a request for a manual and if someone sees your request who has the manual, they will usually upload it for you. Some requests dont get filled...usually because no one has the manual you happen to be looking for. docfin will often swap if you have a manual he does not have. The Onkyo M-510 he has on his site came from me.

Thanks Guys,

The manual I'm looking for is not audio related but a Dishwasher manual Whirlpool ADP903 - I don't believe in chucking out equipment until it is economically impractical to use - too much waste in the world & I'm a cheapskate anyway.

(I know this is DiyAudio forum but why souldn't I put my understanding of schematics gained here to use elsewhere - gives me some brownie points with wife)

Anyway it's a week and haven't received schematic - tried to cancel order but no reply - good to hear site is kosher though (it seemed ok when I was using it - secured credit detail entry, etc ) - stops me worrying about possible misuse of credit card details

Regards
John

Status
Not open for further replies.