Friday is a good day for avatars...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is an AVATAR - in case you need ask:

In case you've been to Madras (now Chennai): Vishnu and Parvati:

Attachments

• somaskanda_small.jpg
    somaskanda_small.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 204
My avatar was chosen to illustrate the openness of my mind...

Also, I heard that trepanation is the best tweek you can do for your stereo's performance. Basically the equipment is as good as it can get, so the human body needs to be modified to gain further improvement. I haven't the cajones to try it myself... yet... but I'm hoping one of the "try anything" types (you know who you are) here will and let us all know if it really works.

MR

Copy And Paste.....

mrfeedback said:
Brett, this is the origin of my avatar just in case you wanted to know.
"Blown Away" Steve Steigman Concept Lars Anderson Weaver Gallery 1979 90cm * 60cm.
I have a copy hanging above my bench - $4 at a garage sale - I've had to have it since I first saw one years ago and now I do. :)
Pretty descriptive of my workshop sound system too. :D

Eric.

Attachments

• blown away light.jpg
    blown away light.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 91
MRehorst said:
I have another avatar which I considered- it is the business end of a skull drill- it looks remarkably like an RCA plug!

Keep an open mind!!!

MR

Scary looking thing, that. :bigeyes:

But wouldn't that be the ultimate in high fidelity? An RCA jack in the skull, feeding a signal directly to the brain? Forget the ears... Mine are less than perfect, and I would love to bypass them. :hphones:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.