Anyone heard of GroundSound.com?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
peranders said:
I'll agree about the prices. I see a great advantage of www.Hypex.nl here, more watts for the money. :nod:

Yeah by a long shot too. That's just class d for you.

Their stuff looks alright.

I like the layout of their site, fairly complete looking product line for what they intend to offer, and I think their "coolkits" are really neat, but it seems like they're trying to attract the non DIYer. If prices were more reasonable I suspect they could do extremely well, but I'd pity whoever works tech support for them. I think it's scary that they don't seem to include the proper heatsink for their kits, but maybe I didn't look close enough.

peranders said:
You don't know the reason why they exsist.

The reason they exist as "www.groundsound.com" is rather obvious I'd have thought.

They may have developed something for somebody and this is just a side effect. I'll doubt very much that they have developed all their stuff only for the DIY market.

Yeah.... and? :confused: You think they put those coolkits together for OEM? Nah.

Sorry I edited that silly statement.

How does a PCB look european?

I'll point this out though, if they are a "spin off" project they either don't want or can't share the real name behind it, because google only knows them by that name. Speaking of names, there isn't a single one mentioned on their website at all. Rather a weak position to start from don't you think? Still it "looks" ok.

Re: Introduction

Robert GS said:
Hey guys,

please stop speculate of who, how and what. Just have a look at my introduction .

I just have to bring my ideas to reality.;)
My ways crossed www.groundsound.com again and I started again to wonder. I saw an ad in the swedish Hifi & Musik.

It was a long introduction which I will read. Why isn't it at the homepage?

Time is limited!

It was a long introduction which I will read. Why isn't it at the homepage?

Well - time is limited - only 24 hour a day. :apathic:

I got damn many ideas, things that I want to develop.... but I'm open to suggestions.;)
When I started out in the spring I wanted the homepage in more that english - you can see how far I've gotten not even my own native language!

BTW I'm developing more products, which is very time consuming - but costumers demand. I really hope to be able to present one of the new product soon.:D

Robert

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.