Fred Dieckmann passed his 250th post

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Fred,
you passed the 250 posts limit. Usually an honor thread is granted at 1000th post. But your case is a bit special :)

I would like to thank you. :nod:..You have been an asset. Quite some of your posts went into my keep folder. You have helped to raise general quality of this forum.

Not that you changed your genetic patterns (grit 40 :D ), :no:. But there has been a lot of help and straightening out misconceptions. :)

Agreed!

At one point I never thought I would see myself saying it.

Apparantly I was wrong about Fred being a troll. :xeye:

Must be Fred was just going through a temporary identity crisis. :rolleyes:

Or some such. ;)

Fred, you clearly have taken a good course here. I have enjoyed most of your postings and am trying to learn more technical stuff to be able to fully understand the technical ones.

Later

Ken

jh6you,
When Fred was Harry, he caused way more pain to the moderators, particularly to Grey Rollins, particularly to me, than you could imagine and definitely more pain that he ever could do to you.

If we manage to leave our huff behind, to let a new start happen, it should be easy for you.
I personally think, this new start was successful. Why? Mere statistics; we moderators haven't received a single complaint about him, inquiries what is going on, yes. Complaints? no. Apart from that, what i read in his posts has changed spirit-wise.

Noone forces you to agree with our POV. Let me tell you how i personally have handled such when i thought a man did not deserve the honour he got credited: i kept silent. Did him a favour, did me a favour (didn't loose my face). Moved on.

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Bernhard

When I was writing down, I was thinking about positive him and positive moderators. If readers interpreted it in different way, my writing was poor.

As most of other members, I am a small man, who really wishes the forum to turn out constructive, and these days I have pleasure in realizing the good movement.

I was just calling for Mr Fred Dieckmann to see him more often.

JH

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.