diyAudio (
-   Everything Else (
-   -   looking for a certain type of switch (

Catfish45 31st March 2006 02:15 AM

looking for a certain type of switch
I am looking for a power switch like you would see on the xbox 360 and some logitech speakers. The kind that lights up around the button and maybe has the i/o on it also. It needs to be for 120v. I'm sure if I found this switch it would be momentary, I need one that when pushed is on, then when pushed again it is off. I'm sure I could use a relay or something to turn a momentary switch into a simple on/off switch. this is the closest I have found

Stocker 31st March 2006 03:15 AM

Try NKK. They seem to have it all, if all you need is a switch. Also consider the possibility of using a lower-rated switch to activate a power-on relay.

Catfish45 1st April 2006 08:21 AM

looked on their website, and emailed rep, they have no switch like what I am looking for.

Stocker 4th April 2006 03:34 AM

google image search
You sort out the copy/paste action. It's too late for me to figure out why these aren't working right, but I found all these with Google's image search, you could too. HTH. I couldn't find the illuminated center metal one on EAO's webpage but if you call them maybe...

Much cheaper

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:51 PM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2017 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2