Future Wish Lists....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Some things that come to mind on my wish list that I might get around to constructing oneday, include things like a vcr/tv remote control that goes channel up/down or cycles through a pre-programmed set of channels every minute (or definable period) or so, so that you can keep scanning your preferred channels.
Additional features might be a 2, 3, or 4 minute hold off button and a return to the last channel, a standard advert delay and then return button, and a channel hold button.
Also a suitable fast attack/slow release audio agc stage when flipping between satelite tv channels.
Revert to tuner operation at end of cd ct a definable level can be a usefull feature too ime.
Just some random thoughts. ;)

Eric.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
This is just one of many.

Use a computer like the Shuttle ss51 as a Digital Signal Processor/HT Control Center. This thing is pretty cool and compact with lots of I/O. Check it out.

http://www.anandtech.com/mobile/showdoc.html?i=1661

California Dreamin’:cloud9:
Rodd Yamashita

Attachments

• ss51shuttle.jpg
    ss51shuttle.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 66
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.