Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd March 2006, 12:33 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Audio Survey

ENTR481
Andrew Seid

Hey Guys,

Iím a college student at the University of Arizona, and Iím taking an entrepreneurship graduate level class. The goal of the class is to test the feasibility of launching a new company based on an emerging technology. My groupís technology is sound equalization used in the stereo, recording, and computer realms. I and my two other group members have created a survey that, if we can get a good number of responses, will REALLY help us to get a realistic feeling for the current equalizer market.

Unfortunately, finding good information on the web and through research has proven to be almost impossible. So weíre hoping that some of you will take the time to fill this survey out. It is only 10 questions, and shouldnít take more than 5 minutes.

I know from being a forum user on other boards that seeing people promote products or advertise products on the boards really sucks. However, this is not an advertisement, nor does it come from a company. Itís just three college students trying to get some really good first hand data: what are Audiophiles like yourselves thinking? And what do you expect out of an equalizer product? With that in mind, I hope you will take this survey, and Thank You.

Here it is:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=679081809391

Sincerely,

Andrew, Dan, and Sophia
Old 22nd March 2006, 12:38 AM   #2
diyAudio Moderator

Well, that was painless, and only took a minute or so...

Good luck with your project guys!

Hide this!Advertise here!