Must See! -> the Flag thread turns into more booze

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looks to me like you didn't see much and your appearance on this forum is directed only to advertise the mentioned site.

If you want to do it, one post in this thread should be sufficient and you don't have to do it in any other thread.

So, enjoy our forum now. It's more than you've seen so far.;)

Peter Daniel
diyaudio moderator :cop:

The reason for several similar posts was merely due to me trying to figure out how to post. I had no intention of spamming the forum, feel free to delete them if they upset you.

You are also wrong about my intentions, I joined the forum because it looked like a "good un" and I have been interested in hifi since I was a child, but have never met many like minded people.

maybe i was wrong about the forum

Thanks for the nice American welcome :bigeyes:

darren said:

You are also wrong about my intentions, I joined the forum because it looked like a "good un" and I have been interested in hifi since I was a child, but have never met many like minded people.

So why not introduce yourself first, instead of running an ad in Introductions forum. I don't mind good info on parts and kits, but you must admit that doing it as your first post is a bit odd. And I'm not an American BTW.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.