diyAudio (
-   Everything Else (
-   -   Looking for a certain kind of enclosure (

HooRide 7th November 2002 07:54 PM

Looking for a certain kind of enclosure
I went over to the car stereo shop right next door to my work to look around, and one of the installers had this small handheld polarity probe. It was plugged into the cigarette lighter and when the tip would touch ground, an LED would shine red, if the same tip would touch 12V+, it would shine green and sound a buzzer. They said they paid $80 for it. :bigeyes: Talk about high proffit margins. So now I want to build a few. My actual question is, where can I get a similar case? Something like this RS probe would be ideal.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:33 AM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2017 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2