USA remailer services

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is one for the non US citizens. I often need to source weird & wonderful electronic components and if the source happens to be the US, apart from a small group of companies like Mouser and Digikey, usually come up against one of three brick walls
(i) A total refusal to export
(ii) Higher MOQs for export
(iii) Insistance on using premium couriers like DHL/UPS/Fedex which cost up to $100 for even the tiniest package wheras USPS is extraordinarily cost effective and has never lost anything of mine (yet)
Example : recently wanted a few Nordic $7.50 RF audio streaming chips, maybe 20g total, 200g packed.
SemiconductorStore (California) quoted :
US MOQ : $50 , Export MOQ : $500
US Freight : $8 , Export Freight : $75.
Then I came across this outfit USA2Me offering (for a steepish but not absurd price) to accept US shipments (in Texas) then forward them to a foreign address.
Q1: Anyone out there tried these people, and what did you think of the service provided ?.
Q2: Any alternative suppliers of a similar service ?.
cheers
M

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.