'Audio Lies'

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
lineup said:
Absolute Gehör - Absolute Gehoer
- absolute, as in definitive
- gehoer ~ ge-HEAR, as in hearing

This is what great composers in history have had, like Johan Sebastian Bach.

:cool: :) Absolute Gehoer!!
This is not the common case. This is a special gift some have - other do not have.

Not necessarily a gift! I know some people with 'perfect pitch', and while it is useful for tuning a guitar or piano, it makes listening to the majority of music not so good.
One is unable to listen to anything except a few classical pieces, as when any instruments are out of tune with the others or the whole ensamble is not pitched correctly, it becomes painful and he is unable to continue listening.
Another finds the same, but is able to listen to distorted pop/rock/whatever, as this makes the bad pitch more bearable.
The third only listens to talk radio and does not go to the movies as this is not bearable.

Let us not forget the Anti-Negatrons role in Multi-Manifold space Time injections onto Mid energies cladding of quasi-inductive insulators.
At any given time (Instant), the Negatrons traverse the boundry medium (insulator) their Anti counterpart continues along the same path intersecting their counterparts traveling the opposite direction.
As they intersect at this boundry they change polarities (Anti), at this instant the E and I fields change polarity as V continues on the same path.
If these two E and I fields intersect the event horizon while at any point NOT absolute Zero, upon switching polarities these fields will "Ring" as they appear in an alternate universes.
The mass of the E and I fields upon "ringing" will apply gravitons in sufficient quantities to deflect the path of the V field.
Since the V field has been deflected upon entry into the insulator the exit vectors must be accounted for upon arrival of the exit boundry. Of course upon exit this process is reversed and the calculations for this exit vectoring must be integrated into the present formula (See Fg 18.)
__________________________________________Rick.......
Ok, ...Then try this www.audioexotic.hk/news.php?id=26

Attachments

• vi2.jpg
    vi2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 236
Didn't go thru, try www.audioexotics.hk and look in the "news" section for the B.A.C.H. super special isolation 'rubber' feet............the reviewer put these little feet under a power supply and raved as to how wonderful the sound had "come alive"...........................so much drivel, and melodramatic writing too!
______________________________________________________Rick..........

Richard Ellis said:
Another Audio Lie
... unless I am wrong and these special wooden blocks from deep forrest search really works!

/quote/
If that is the case, how can you explain someone will spare his time to go deep inside the forest
to search for those precious apple trees to make them for audio usage?
You heard me right.
They are made by the wood of apple trees in the forest of Switzerland.
Well, not a direct cut from the tree but with some secret structure inside.

/quote/

B A C H, Best Audio Components for Hifi
- Acoustic Lens (3 pcs)
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

poobah said:
Moray,

Would you agree that if there is a break-in mechanism, which indicates a tangible physical change on some level, that there might also be a wear-out mechanism based on a continuation of the same, or other, physical changes? We have one report of a wear-out mechanism.

My question would be, if there are indeed changes taking place in a conductor, why have these changes only shown themselves in audio and not in other fields that demand greater accuracy? It is often the exceptions, rather than the norms, that expose hidden truths.

I suspect that any legitimate testing done in the name of resolving these issues would be summarily dismissed because the test probes for the instruments might not have been broken in properly.

:xeye:

Some good thinking, poobah.
Your logic is utterly convincing.

I am a more OPEN MIND, like John Curl when it comes to which way them electrons wander.

I refer to my published posts about my way to do some serious and violent breaking in
using Very High Currents for some days
to get them electrons to polish off the tracks they have to pass.

Regars
No need to become enemies over these or some other material matters

In the end this will not matter much.
More probably your Kingdom for a Good Cancer Cure Doctor
.. will be your last thoughts.
Screw any Audio Lie or Truth. When they are only a part of life. Not life.

/lineup :) your impose-ter

Back issue #15
I get you have had a look at http://www.theaudiocritic.com/ already.

Sometimes we can have luck using the wayback machine.
They store copy of some websites, as thgey were long ago.

I will help you doing some search.
But if you have not found .. then chances are not very good.
I am sure someone has got the paper, though
You did the right thing asking in forum
.. more difficult papers have been shared at this www.diyaudio.com .. that's for sure!

Here is a goole sitessearch for
No. 15 ... issue

http://www.google.se/search?hl=sv&s...udiocritic.com++issue+"no.+15"&btnG=Sök&meta=

Here is the internet archive of audio critic site
WayBackMachine
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.theaudiocritic.com

Sometimes they store even PDF at http://web.archive.org/

I know, because I could download some
old and secret PDF amplifier circuits
from a Commercial Site. ;)

Things they no longer publish :D :D
but that once was free for the diyaudio community.

/lineup :) your eager helper
------
EDIT:
Anyway here is The Ten biggest Lies in Audio .. The PDF download
as stored by and at
http://web.archive.org/web/20041107222625/www.theaudiocritic.com/downloads/article_1.pdf

The same, lineup

I wanna thank Pano for directing me to this thread!!

mikeks said:
Thank you for this........ Its an interesting read but I disagree with #3 (THE ANTI DIGITAL LIE) -- Its not a lie... ANALOG IS BETTER!!!! (And looks better)

I didnt say this when I posted this thread but I felt i would add it now..... I dont agree with everything he says.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.