Who has the dirtiest office or lab?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
here ya go...I've GOT to do something bout this!

Attachments

• lab 001.jpg
    lab 001.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 2,127
My little "closet workshop".
That hairy beast loves to sneak in there and chew on wires and stuff. The day I get my 813 amp with its 900V PSU finished he´d better change his habits or he might learn a lesson the hard way:hot:

Attachments

• balderverkstad.jpg
    balderverkstad.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,473
Hate to say it but you guys are neat and tidy compared with a buddy of mine. Now, I'm pretty messy guy, a lot like your pictures, but none of these even deserves mention compared with him and his girlfriend. They live on a half acre in a big house.

Their entire house, driveway, yard , gardens, shops, greenhouses, storage areas and patio have become one big storage area. They not only hang on to their priceless treasures, they collect others.

Everything from a twin V8 planing hull and a 27" Catalina, both ready to go, down to some dead fall arbutus they will mill and use at their cabin. There is no opportunity for them to entertain as the only room left is the last of the front yard, the pond and the pathways through the house. It is unbelievable. I just "borrowed" an entire Oak and melamine kitchen cabinet set for my girlfriends place from their garage and it didn't make a dent.

Now I know this isn't electronics but I had to add this. It is beyond belief. These are very educated and hygenic people, they just love keeping that which comes their way. And sometimes search it out.

If they'll let me, I'll do a photo expose.

Marino...

Nice work transforming that space into a "zero car garage". Floor is totally obscured with no decent path in or out. Great job. However, I did notice some tools still on their shelves and there was no drill bit left in the drill press.

Mzzj.... Looks good EXCEPT AREN'T THOSE BRAND NEW WORK BENCHES??? NO CIGARETTE BURNS?

I would like to show you the soldering iron burn in the den rug. Perhaps my wife could show you where the resistor tail stuck in her foot in the bedroom.

Never the less... keep up the good work!

To be honest, it's never occurred to me to photograph it. It's not what I think of as picture material. But this thread came along and...

EDIT: I beat you guys with my carport alone, I can hardly wait to see if planet10 offers forth. He's in the running. But still there's no comparison. Dave still has room if two people want to pass on the way to the washroom.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.