Klang + Tong now on-line - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else

Everything Else Anything related to audio / video / electronics etc) BUT remember- we have many new forums where your thread may now fit! .... Parts, Equipment & Tools, Construction Tips, Software Tools......

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd November 2005, 08:33 PM   #1
frugal-phile(tm)
diyAudio Moderator

Default Klang + Tong now on-line

This email from the K+T editor passed thru the BassList and i thot i'd pass it on.

Quote:
To: diyspeakers@diyspeakers.net
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:50:36 +0100
Subject: [DIY] German DIY magazine "Klang+Ton" available online

Dear diyspeakers.net-subscribers,

some weeks ago, I witnessed a conversation between some members talking about the subscribtion of the German DIY magazine "Klang+Ton". I know there are some problems to subscribe to the mag outside of Germany or Europe, as you probably have experienced by yourself. However, the Klang+Ton just launched a new website, accompanied by the option to download the magazine as a PDF file. The electronic payment system called "click&buy" offers to pay by credit card and is available in many languages. This way, you can get the magazine easily and instantly without any trouble. To download the mag, just click on the "click&buy"-symbol below the cover.

You can find information about click&buy and also register at http://clickandbuy.com/DE/de/international.html
The magazine is available at http://www.lloxx.de/kt_emagazin.html

Best regards
Christian Gather (chief editor Klang+Ton)
I bought the jan 06 issue and it was relatively painless (the 2nd pull-down at Clik&Pay (IIRC) is the one for setting your language preference.

Before giving my credit card info, i did a bit of searching. The Blackburn, UK police use it to sell documents so i figured it was OK.

dave

Hide this!Advertise here!