Last post for a while, featuring non-audio gratuitous image

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
With all the furor caused by thr HH banning, and renewed feuding with ex-business associates, I am taking off for a few weeks.....maybe more. The Fall Out is more than I care to deal with right now. Maybe things will return to normal in the interim.

Meanwhile......to demonstrate my frustration level, here is a picture from the other day.

Someone asked I would help trim some shrubs. You would think that someone who is 50 would have more sense than to climb up onto the roof, and attack a shrub with an electric hedge trimmer. but no...........

Besides, they said the 2 magic words:

"Free pizza......!"

Jocko

Attachments

• jockoandbush.jpg
    jockoandbush.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 568
Jocko Homo said:
Someone asked I would help trim some shrubs. You would think that someone who is 50 would have more sense than to climb up onto the roof, and attack a shrub with an electric hedge trimmer. but no...........

Look on the bright side. Think of all the extra time you'd get to spend here recovering from that hip fracture. :wchair: And all the DIY projects you'll be able to afford when you collect from the subsequent lawsuit. :judge:

se

Wow, first the banning of HH, and now Jocko's deserted us :eek: I know that this place just won't be the same for me.

Jocko, I wish you luck with your ex-associates, come back to us quickly. I know that HH's banning must be tough on you, I sure do miss his incisive posts and helpful tips and links. Now with your leaving...:bawling:

Cheers,
RonS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.