Congratulations Peter Daniel!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Becoming a Moderator

I was hoping, I could stay in a shadow of the rest of a team for a while and get used to my new role.;) I was hoping that maybe you won't see "diyAudio Moderator" title beside my moniker and let me be the old me. But now Ken made it obvious and I have to face the new reality.;)

I just want to say that I'll do my best as a regulator and whenever you are not satisfied with my doings, just let me know, and I'll try to fix my mistakes.

I have to admit that I took a Moderator's offer reluctantly, because I believe in freedom of speech and I believe that the sole purpose of diy Audio is about creative thinking, building, and passing of the ideas (sometimes controversial).

And this will always be my priority. I will try to be an effective moderator, but I will always have a vision, and I will trust the people, and I will always try to find the best in them. Because I'm still not bored, I'm still searching and I didn't find my place yet.

You might call it it my Moderator's Manifesto and I believe we'll go along just fine.;)

Re: Becoming a Moderator

Peter Daniel said:
I have to admit that I took a Moderator's offer reluctantly, because I believe in freedom of speech and I believe that the sole purpose of diy Audio is about creative thinking, building, and passing of the ideas (sometimes controversial).

And this will always be my priority. I will try to be an effective moderator, but I will always have a vision, and I will trust the people, and I will always try to find the best in them. Because I'm still not bored, I'm still searching and I didn't find my place yet.

Great vision!

I was worried I might have to start groveling, kissing butt and taking back all those horrible things I've said about you. :D

se

P.S. Congratulations! (most sincerely)

Congratulations!

Peter!

I think you'll make a fine moderator. You have the right balance, I believe! I'm sure Dice45, Jason, et al will appreciate the help!

I was wondering when your tag line would change to something like "Illumined Exhalted One", but "Moderator" will suffice!

Bob :firefite:

Sounds good to me.

Toured Newfoundland last summer.

I think they ought to call it Wonderland. It's a wonderful place filled with wonderful people.

We're seriously considering spending summers there. Will take a couple of years to line it up.

Truly wonderful folks there.

Ken L

:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.