Quality AND Quantity

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello. I am new at this but have some home stereo issues that I cannot get any information on....

I have a large property and want to have great outside sound as well as inside sound. I have a basic system but some unique needs.

I have the house wired for sound... six sets of speakers. I also have surround sound in the livingroom (5 speakers) hooked up to the DVD and TV for movies and such.

But I also have three sets of speakers outside. The backyard is about 4 acres and I am having issues with signal degradation. Wireless doesn't seem to have a sufficient range... (are there such things as signal boosters or fibre channel in the audio world?)

SO... I need guidance on a system that supports surround sound and ProLogic (hopefully with dual center channel), PLUS can accomodate at least 10 additional sets of speakers (that don't need surround sound necessarily - though it would be nice to have) AND I need to be able to boost the signal outside so that the speakers can be at least 300 yards from the receiver/amplifier but still have at least 50 Watts per channel...

IS THIS POSSIBLE??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.