Weeding out trolls

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Who is Harry Haller??

By saying obvious, I mean that someone posts

Val Lewton said:
I read that..... perhaps he will actually achieve enlightenment and return as Magister Ludi someday.

Val

and the next day somebody registers himself under the name Joseph Knecht = Magister Ludi (take a look at the link http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/351841335X/028-2820159-9662900, as posted by HBarske) and makes his first posts on THIS thread!!!!!!!!!

Now what about that one?:confused:

Re: Vacation or secret missions?

Brett,

I think that "he" is referring to some members having......well...........a stick in the butt like you said...........

I think one of the moderators in particular could use a loooong vacation though.

Thanks

Joe [/B]

originally posted by Joseph Knech ton page 2 of this thread......

Folks,
the glass bead game (Glasperlenspiel) and Steppenwolf: seems like i have to re-read those Hermann Hesse books to be better prepared for the person's next move we all knew as HarryHaller.

Unlike the magister ludi Josef Knecht, our HH did and does not stick to rules, he thinks he makes the rules. I have not experienced him to keep any committment, any agreement, any promise to me or to Jason. I personally consider him and the new monikers he hides behind now as phony as a $51 banknote. The only sincere desire i can sense in him is to have fun himself. Not that this means fun for most of us.

monikers he hides behind now

It is not really hiding if everyone figures out who I am right away is it now? Am I really that evil and threating? I really hope not... You guys have this place buttoned down so tight that I thought maybe you were getting bored as moderators. Do you really thing that I could not come back unrecognized if I wanted to? I think you need to have some fun more than I do. If it would make everybody more comfortable, I will go into exile again. You know it is very strange, but a got a nice Email from somebody that I really was rude too for extremely petty reasons and that shamed me much more than being banned. I would like to publicly apologize to PerAnders. If I really am annoying that many people I guess I can return to exile and send any useful post to one of the moderators for prescreening. Also I will apologize to Dice 45 for upsetting him so much and thank him for this last chance to post before being banned again. There are a couple of other members on the forum (not moderators) that I refuse to apologize
to. One is constantly pompous and confrontational and the other post incorrect and misleading information with no shame. I will not mention thier names as I am in enough trouble as it is.

Joe

Hey Joe,

Joseph Knecht said:
Am I really that evil and threating? I really hope not...

No, you're not!!!! I just didn't understand some post of you.
It's perhaps because that was the first time I was involved in "The game".

See, it was rather strange than threatening to me. I still don't think I've entirely understood what this is all about, but at least I like this Hesse- thing, it sure is kind of a challenge.

Joseph Knecht said:

If it would make everybody more comfortable, I will go into exile again.
Joe

It wouldn't make me any more comfortable if you were banned.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.