Lost in translation...German to English

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am translating text for Robert Bastani's new apollo's. But my German is not that good.. so if anyone can help me...thanks in advance.

Biegewellenwandlerverhalten=

The whole text looks like this :

"Die hohe innere Dämpfung und die Elastizität der so behandelten Membranen befähigt sie zu einem kontrollierten Biegewellenwandlerverhalten bei höheren Frequenzen, nur noch kleine, massearme Membransegmente sind hier noch für die Schallentstehung zuständig. Zusammen mit dem hohen Wirkungsgrad und der großen schallabstrahlenden Fläche bei tiefen Frequenzen ergibt sich eine vollkommen natürliche und unangestrengte Musikwiedergabe."

Normally Altavista Babelfish creates rather funny translatios but how about this:
http://babelfish.altavista.com

It enables the high internal absorption and the elasticity of the in such a way treated diaphragms for a controlled bending wave transducer behavior with higher frequencies, only small, mass-poor diaphragm segments is here still responsible for the sound formation. Together with the high efficiency and the large sound-radiating surface with deep frequencies a perfectly natural and unangestrengte music rendition results.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.