GUI of DIYAudio - Basic question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
There's a good chance that I have HTML-commented-out the "remove buddy" thing somewhere. There is no option in the admin panel regards turning on or off the buddy system.

I'm not even sure how the buddy system works. But if anyone cares to post how it does, I'm all ears.

Private messaging is presently disabled because when we upgraded to vBulletin V2 there was "too much" new stuff, and it all got too confusing for some people.

We've recently "re-implemented" the "Report post to moderator" and I would definately consider "re-implementing" any other features which have been disabled.

I believe the fear with private messaging etc was the the forum would become seperatist.

<a href="http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1451">You might like to read the original thread about the new forum features.</a>

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.